- Vienna’s LOST Daughters (2007, 87 min., director: Mirjam Unger)
- Nativist hysteria against Syrian refugees echoes U.S. rejection of Jewish refugees in the 1930s.(2015, 13 min., director/producer: Amy Goodman) Democracy Now: Independent Global News.
- My Name is Ruth Gruber (2013, 7:33 min, director/producer: Zeva Oelbaum)
- art restitution: Woman in Gold (2015, 1 hr. & 49 min.)
- Betye Arrastia-Nowak: Illumination (2016, 2:47 min.)
- Kindertransport as upstander acts
- Photographs, films, and art as upstander acts: “words and images to fight injustice” Ruth Gruber
- Restitution as upstander acts
- Curricular Encounters with Holocaust Heroes: Fierce Females—Tapestries and Sculpture by Linda Stein @ http://h2f2encounters.cyberhouse.emitto.net/
- Stein, L. (Ed.). (2016). Holocaust Heroes: Fierce Females—Tapestries and Sculpture by Linda Stein. Philadelphia, PA: Old City Publishing.