Monday, July 11, 2016: Justice Encounter
- 12 – 2 PM: Introductions and workshop goals: Social Justice Education
- 2-2:30 PM: Refreshments & Break
- 2:30-5:30 PM: Workshop: Justice Encounter
- 5:30-8 PM: Dinner provided with films in the studio, informal conversation.
Tuesday, July 12, 2016: Environment & Community Encounters
Wednesday, July 13, 2016: Power & Identity Encounters
Thursday, July 14, 2016: H2F2 Curricular Encounters
- 10 AM – 12 PM: Workshop: Translate curricular encounters with H2F2 to participants’ teaching contexts.
- 12-2 PM: Lunch provided in Stein’s studio.
- 2-5 PM: Share work produced and future plans. Travel together to Macy Art Gallery, Teachers College.
- 5-7 PM: Reception and Body Swapping at Macy Art Gallery, and experience The Fluidity of Gender: Sculpture by Linda Stein exhibition.